Sunday, August 5, 2012

My appshed app!

It's not amazing, but it's a start. I thought I would share my first app so that you can see what it looks like so far and maybe it will help you think about its potential. I am thinking of using it with my digital leaders in the first instance, so that they can create an app about themselves. I can also see how this can be used within my work in the cluster, to get boys writing. It will definitely compliment any inanimate Alice work.  

The appshed edit screen

Ipad view

Take a look at it!


If you haven't got a QR code reader, you can access the app here, though it does look different on a laptop/PC.


There are a few hitches that I need to look at more carefully - like losing some of the text on each side of the page. I'm sure it is easily rectified once I know how!

I would love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be patient, your comment will be posted once moderated.