Sunday, April 8, 2012

That video ...

Here it is, the video that went with my application, which I now feel very proud of.



When I saw some of the other entrants (after I had sent my application) I had that awful sinking feeling that I had misread the expectations. There were so many serious messages and polished films and I thought mine was too silly.

Being accepted on to the academy has confirmed something I really believe in (but sometimes doubt); be yourself. If it's meant to be, it will be.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Not difficult to see why you were selected. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that believe in yourself and what will be will be. For me I had a nervous few days after the initial acceptance emails went out as I was put on the 'wait list'. Then a few days later came the amazing news that I had been chosen!
    Your video really did make me laugh out loud when I saw the end part. My kind of humour! After spending 2 days at the GTA London 2012 I can say it really reflects your personality! Whoop whoop!
    Claire @traveller_123

    ReplyDelete

Please be patient, your comment will be posted once moderated.